When Fat is A State of Mind

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What a Strange Feeling

I've been feeling a little strange for the past few days and after some navel gazing, which led to the removal of excess navel flint (but that's a whole other post), I came to the conclusion that this incredible lightness of being was in fact HAPPINESS.

Yes I know what the hell is that word doing in my angst ridden little blog but hey presto Mickey Mouse here I am and I must confess I may just get used to it.  It's been a big couple of weeks and let me tell you girlfriend I am channelling my inner Buffy and kicking some serious butt.  I'm getting some really good feedback professionally and you know what I deserve it, yep I do.  I've worked hard, I've overcome some fairly hefty challenges and I'm rockin' it big time.  The rewards are flowing and I'm just going with it.

Things at home are beginning to make some sense and I'm on the countdown to summer holidays at the beach, not to mention the Big Man to spread the warm and fuzzies.

So even if there are some setbacks along the way I know I can come up with the solution because after all Buffy isn't the only kick arse chick on the block.

1 comment:

J said...

Good on you! Keep up the good work!