I tend to be a little bit AR (anally retentive for those playing at home) so in the time honoured tradition of overthinking I've decided to start a list of all the things I'd like to do as I become the unleaded version of myself.
1. Run around with my children for as long as they want to.
2. Ride the new rollercoaster at Dreamworld and be able to sit in the seat without taking a crowbar
3. Wear a singlet top
4. Eat out without feeling like a circus freak show attraction
5. Play netball
6. Wear heels
8. Scuba dive on the Barrier Reef
9. Run a 10K Fun Run for Charity
10. Play a pick up game of cricket
11. Go to the gym because I feel like it
12. Take a dance class
13. Join a community choir
14. Go shopping and try on clothes and enjoy it.
15. Walk into a shop, any shop and be able to grab something off the rack
16. Get a spray tan
17. Fly without a seatbelt extension
18. Run up stairs without a threatened coronary
19. Learn to surf
20. Go cycling with my family
I'm sure this list will ebb and flow as goals are reached and new ones set but if you're going to jump off a cliff you may as well aim high.