When Fat is A State of Mind

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Acting Rather Than Thinking

So last night I'd decided on a course of action to get my groove thing back.  I had a plan and I needed to make it happen.

I should confess right now that I am the Queen of Procrastination, why do it now when it can sit perfectly content until later, of course this then results in me burning copious amounts of midnight oil to meet deadlines.  That along with genetics may explain why I pay massive amounts of money to my camouflage expert aka Hairdresser, stress will do it to you every time.

But in the spirit of onward and upward this morning I sucked all that terror (did I mention my extreme social phobia???) anyhoo I shrugged off the crippling paralysis and sent off an email to the Director of a Community Choir in the next suburb, no going back now and I've had a reply.  Not only did they not tell me to go far away but I've been invited to join them for their next rehearsal.

OMG let the obsessing begin

A plan is good but action is better.

1 comment:

Mrs Woog said...

Awesome.