When Fat is A State of Mind

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Secret Life of Me

In my head I had a vision of how my life was supposed to be and as I lost my way I saw others living my life and experienced envy.  I was so envious that they could achieve what I could only imagine and so continued the vicious circle of hatred and hope.

About a week ago I had a conversation with my Mum and for the first time actually shared some of my inner demons with her.  I was rewarded not only with her understanding but information that sheds some light on how I got to where I am.

I also decided that envy energy was simply misspent and I would be better served trying to live the life I imagined instead of simply imagining it.

I have to say in living colour is definitely all it is cracked up to be.  Even with the rain falling and the skies grey that rainbow I'm painting shines brightly through the sky.

No comments: